Breaking News

Is Safaricom Issuing Numbers of Dead People?

Ever encountered creepy situation……well this is one of the. According to former BBA representative Huddah, she bought a new Safaricom line yesterday but cannot have her peace of mind due to endless callers.

She claims that a caller of Indian decent is calling her  claiming that the line is of his (the caller) dead brother.
Ridiculous, right ?? Poor Huddah is wondering whether Safaricom repeat numbers and is completely terrified.
This is a developing story and we are yet to find out whether her claims are true. In the meantime,check out what Huddah posted on her Instagram account below;
“Dear
@safaricomltd , Today I bought a new line and my phone can’t stop ringing . The callers keep asking me where I got my number from. The callers of Indian decent claim my newly acquired number belongs to their DEAD brother!!!!!!!!!! What is really going on ? Do you people repeat numbers ? Or make them twice ? What if you repeat numbers after a while and maybe it belongs to someone who got murdered? Please help me with answers!!!! I’m scared to death!!!”
Shared from Gr

No comments