Breaking News

Is Murkomen cheating on his wife with Senator Naisula Lesuuda

Senator Murkomen with his enstranged Lover Naisula Lesuuda


Elgeyo Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and nominated Senator Naisula Lesuuda are romantically linked. This is according to a local weekly newspaper published, Nairobian, by The Standard.
According to the paper, Murkomen, who is married with three children, has been busted expressing his love to Ms. Lesuuda.
In a Whastapp chat seen by the paper, Murkomen tells Lesuuda that he wishes he met her earlier because she is his match. He then gushes that he’s in love with her. “I fell in love with you, I don’t know how, I don’t know where, but I did.”
Murkomen goes on: “And you just love someone for who and what they are and not just for laying. I love you just like that. Even if nothing happens, I won’t complain as long as I have you.”
Murkomen then goes on to tell her how he values her company. “Your company and presence means a lot to me than anything else and your giggles and you telling me ‘hajana nayo’.
Lesuuda then responds: “leaving in few babes, don’t go away yet…” Apparently, she was about to board a plane.
The paper also claims that in one of the photos in its possession, the two seemingly love-birds are seen on a live chat, with Murkomen bare-chested.
The paper further asserts that Ms. Lesuuda has been living the high life since she became involved with Murkomen. Incidentally, she is the daughter of an Anglican bishop.
Apparently, their office romance has been blossoming for quite sometime, with the two alerting each other on the upcoming escapades. Take a conversation dated October 19, 2015, says the paper, in which Lesuuda sends Murkomen a message alerting him about a trip to China, to which Murkomen responds: “Kuna ukora nataka tufanye (I want us to get involved in some mischief)”

No comments