Breaking News

Kabogo and Waititu in fresh rows as Waititu calls Kabogo a Drug Dealer and Murderer

Kabogo and Waititu in fresh rows as Waititu calls Kabogo a Drug Dealer and Murderer
Days after Waititu hit hard on Kabogo in Ndeiya,Kabogo hurriedly rushed there yesterday in a bid to do damage control for his already dwindling fortunes in this area,needless to say,Ndeiya MCA Nelson Munga who has come up to be a strong Mwathi Critic is Kabogo's best friend,and he might have advised him to go and dish out cash to thousands of jobless youth in the wake of glaring hunger.It is worth noting that handouts were dished in plenty with videos showing other elderly women getting as much as 1k. During the Sunday meeting Babayao took it to attack Kabogo Calling him a drug dealer and a murderer and it beats logic because he was one of Kabogos lead campaigners in 2012.see below a video of Waititu attacking Kabogo.

the following speakers attacked Other leader too:
Hon Alice Nganga:
Kiragu is not talkative like myself but he is a technocrat.
He is prudent and hardworking.
Hon Kimani Ichungwa:
Mwathi, I will not mince my words, you were elected to serve Limurians, you were in senior positions in the administration.You failed, give us break.
General Kaiyaba
Since my tenure, when i served 15 year's ago.The road has been just but a pipe dream.Asante Mheshimiwa Kiragù. Asante sana.
Hon Jude Jomo:
That man is my friend, but he has disappointed me.
I never thought of him like that.I am not happy, I am disappointed.
Hon Koinange:
There were children here, he has just driven a rioting mob oblivious of their safety.Were it not luck.We would be speaking of another story.I am more elderly than most politicians here today.Please, heed to my plea.....Let us observe peace
Mathare MP Stephen Kariuki:Kule ODM nikiacha nafasi, wanataka mkikuyu, niliskia wakisema, huyo jamaa wenu wa fujo atapata nafasi.

No comments