Breaking News

PANIC in STATEHOUSE as Trump Win Points at a Possible Raila HIDDEN Votes in Rift Valley and Mt Kenya

PANIC in STATEHOUSE as Trump Win Points at a Possible Raila HIDDEN Votes in Rift Valley and Mt Kenya


With Poverty raging accross Kenya from Siaya to Muranga, from Marakwet to Kuria, Kwale to Mandera- Kenyans are demanding change, they may not shout, they may not hold street demonstrations, they may not blog BUT deep inside they are dying to see change in our governance structure.
Well, the brewing desire for change among Kenyans from all tribes is causing panic in statehouse, a very high chance that there could be more hidden Raila voters in Mt Kenya and Rift Valley- this is headache for Uhuru !
Kenyans are up against the system that is not working for them!
Consider this article that was posted by Wanjiku Irungu on her Facebook>>>
SEE NO EVIL,SPEAK NO EVIL! NO,NOT ME.

The MOH scandal is stinking and very heartbreaking.
KES.5BILLION is not petty cash.
I have gone through the audit Report and several company directors mentioned in the looting are people I personally know and three of them are related to our president, the other one is a staunch Jubilee supporter.
Just the other day the President told us that his hands are tied as far as dealing with corruption is concerned.
Really??
In matters corruption and especially where ‘our person’ is involved most politicians from my region would rather keep mum or even mobilize each other in holding press conferences in support of the looters.
……….They would rather lie low than be seen to fight ‘Mundu witu’
In fact,this particular post will prompt calls n messages warning me that I risk to loose ‘support’ if I continue ‘attacking our own’.
Some will advise me to mention it behind closed doors!
I think there is a very thin line between politics and honesty;pretenders,liars,conmen…..make good politicians.I will speak out.I will stand to be counted.
I am saddened by this latest development because I know the people of Mathira have been on the receiving end,every weekend I have to attend over 10Medical bill Harambees…….
It is almost normal(kawaida).The president must now give direction on the rampant corruption cases,that way we will promote better service delivery.

Kikuyu’s must also learn to speak out!Stop suffering in Silent

No comments