Breaking News

Loise Kim issues a statement on Vying for Kiambu Women Rep Seat

Beautiful Singer Loose Kim Declares she will not vie for Kiambu
To all my friends, fans and my foundation partners. In the past few days it has been hectic with many people demanding clarification whether I am still vying for Kiambu women rep or not. I have been quiet waiting apon God not to make a decision that will make me regret. After considering all I have laboured in fighting for the rights of orphans and building loisekim foundation, plus my career, I have decided to concentrate on what God has called me for. I felt not ready to sacrifice my ministry. I will support all vying for the same and promise to pray for a better kenya. Thankyou everyone for your prayers and support .
God bless kiambu
God bless kenya

No comments