Breaking News

Woman Forced to Sleep On the Floor By Police with her Kids-Inhumane

Story as Narrated By A Facebook User

Hope you are good. I have something that I wish you post it for me in kilimani mums, so here is the story: leo I was arrested at 4 am in buru with my friends for no reason but we managed to toka and now we are free. In the females' cell, there was this mama who is ugandan and was arrested in kiambu for being in the country illegally; mark you she has been in kenya for years and has raised her children here. She has three children, two girls and a boy. She has already been taken to court, thika law courts, and the court ordered for her immediate deportation. She was then taken to her kiambu house,took all her belongings and taken to industrial area where she would be deported from. The officer in charge there said he cant keep her so she was taken to buruburu police station, at this station she was told (and I quote her exact words), " wewe hatuezi kupeleka peke yako. Utakaa hapa ndani mpaka siku tutapata wenzako uende nao. Hakuna mafuta ya kuharibu, hii ni hasara". Now my issue is, are the police allowed to defy a court order? Are children supposed to be locked in adult cells? We as kilimani mums need to seek justice for this woman, serikali inafaa kuingilia kati

No comments