Breaking News

KENYA: Here is the List of Men I Infected with AIDS at #Masaku7s, University of Nairobi Girl Leaks Names! *MUST READ*

KENYA: Here is the List of Men I Infected with AIDS at #Masaku7s, University of Nairobi Girl Leaks Names! *MUST READ*


2
Well, I know people will condemn me for this but it is good I reveal the names of the 25 men who slept with me without protection during Masaku 7S. My name is Verah and I am  a UoN student,  Last year I attended a Rugby event in Nakuru and was raped by 6 men. When I went to hospital to check my status, I was old I am HIV Positive.
This was one of the most trying moment of my life. I wanted to commit suicide but then I thought about it and decided to revenge . My target is to infect 1000 men before I die and my mission has already started. I hate men for raping me and whenever I see a Man, I look for all was to seduce him and most fall into my trap because I look beautiful and sexy…A woman any man would die for .
I went to Masaku sevens and if you attended and slept with me without protection, Below is our name. Seek further medical attention and welcome to the world of HIV/AIDS .
  1. Robert Atoti – Student UON
  2. Griffins Atika
  3. Rouben Otieno – Rugby Player
  4. John Lubaswa – Rugby Coach
  5. Evans Mwakoi
  6. Robah…I dont know his real names
  7. Conrad Kamau
  8. Brian Chweya – Student Kisii University
  9. Man Solo – Nick name
  10. Emmanuel Wafula
  11. Jefferson Tanui
  12. Ouko Senior
  13. Nathan Sibi
  14. Nickison Mhabashi
  15. Martoh
  16. Ibrahim Ndinda
  17. A Churchill Show Comedian (Forgot his name)
  18. And 9 other guys that I will reveal their names soon

No comments